Business & Commercial Law Services
We can handle representation of businesses on any issue that arises, from startup to day-to-day corporate governance.
When necessary, we represent clients in matters involving divestment and dissolution matters, along with resolving disputes that threaten to cost companies valuable time and financial resources.
We Will Help You With Any Business Need Or Dispute
We have represented Fortune 500 companies across the country as well as small, local companies here in Lexington, Kentucky, in all types of business matters and disputes, including:
- Protecting trade secrets and intellectual property
- Drafting and reviewing employment contracts, including noncompete and severance agreements
- Expansion matters, including stock and asset purchases
- Business formation and planning, including entity selection, partnership agreements, franchise agreements and supplier agreements
- Real estate matters, including commercial leases and purchase agreements
- Resolving shareholder disputes
- Employment law counseling on discrimination, wage and hour and termination issues
- Regulatory compliance and fiduciary duties
We always seek to avoid litigation to save our clients time and money and our team of attorneys has many years of experience in handling even the most complex of commercial legal disputes.
Nevertheless, we live in a litigious society. Our attorneys have tried numerous cases in state and federal courts. We have also litigated cases outside of Kentucky for many of our clients, including appearing before federal agencies. We also have experience handling appeals in Kentucky and several federal circuits.