While churches and schools serve important functions in our communities, many people do not think about the hard work that goes into running them and helping them grow. In many ways, these institutions have to run like businesses.
At Williams Kilpatrick, PLLC, our attorneys combine their decades of experience serving small-, medium- and large-sized businesses with our firm's commitment to helping churches and schools thrive here in Lexington and throughout Kentucky.
Resolving Any Legal Needs That You Face
While no one wants to think about a costly dispute affecting a church or school's ability to fulfill its mission, it is a reality. Our attorneys have experience in serving as outside counsel and providing litigation representation in matters involving:
- Real estate purchases, including negotiating leases and completing buy/sell agreements
- Employment law counseling, including discrimination, sexual harassment and hiring policies
- Contract negotiation, drafting and review
- Financing, including renegotiating loans
- School discipline and bullying
- Civil rights disputes
When disputes arise, our lawyers are skilled at first attempting to find a discrete, out-of-court resolution that will protect your institution's interests, reputation, time and finances. When necessary, our attorneys have successfully handled trial and appellate cases in both federal and commonwealth courts.
3151 Beaumont Centre Circle, Suite 375, Lexington, KY 40513